Being a pioneer in making tech simple, reliable, and top-tier performance, Hohm Tech has done it again… introduced the Hohm Tech School 2A Charger, which follows a full autonomous input/output power regulation. This automatic charger can easily fit in 21700s with its 71mm slots and 26650s with its generous width.
- Fits up to 71mm long cells (21700 with ease) – actually fits up to 73mm. Hohm is being conservative
- Safety features:
- Li-ion detection
- Reverse polarity
- 2A total output (2 x 1A > 62mm batteries) (2 x 0.5A for < 62mm batteries)
- 0V Activation (wake any Li-ion battery less than or equal to 0.5V
- LED indicators with warning notice
- Each slot is independent
- USB power operated (>1A)
- CE, FCC, ROHS certifications
- PCB/PCM battery compatible: YES
NOTE: Use special caution when handling batteries. Do not use any battery if visible signs of damage or stress is present. Always store and transport your batteries in a non-conductive container. Always charge batteries on a fire-proof surface. Never charge batteries unattended. Do not modify your batteries or chargers in any way, shape, or form. Use of batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous. We will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use or handling of a battery. By purchasing batteries you acknowledge these risks and attest that you have sufficient understanding of the batteries you are purchasing to use and care for them properly. Please note, we highly recommended to NOT allow the battery to discharge below 2.5V.